The State of High-Volume Recruitment: Data, Trends, and Strategies for High-Volume Hiring Success Research Reports.
According to Aptitude Research, 65% of companies have some high-volume recruitment needs today. As hiring ramps up and companies look to scale, this percentage will likely increase.
High-volume hiring is often misunderstood and as companies rethink their talent acquisition strategies for the next year, high-volume recruitment must be a priority. This report, based on data collected in 2021, looks at the state of high-volume recruitment and provides key recommendations for companies at any stage of the process. Specifically, it helps answer the following:
- What is the definition of high-volume recruitment and how are companies changing the way they recruit for these positions?
- What are the unique set of challenges companies face in high-volume recruitment?
- Where do most applicants drop-off of the process and what can companies do to ensure greater conversion rates?
- How do issues such as pay and vaccinations play a role in hiring for high-volume roles today?
- What strategies should companies consider from recruitment marketing to onboarding?
- What capabilities can help improve high-volume recruitment?
- What should companies consider as they plan for the future of their high-volume recruitment needs?